Title: Sr. Reliability Improvement Manager
(US Based-Hybrid Position)
360NavigatorTM Reliability Improvement Management Software
Asset Analytix, is a Software/Solutions company offering “360Navigator™”, SaaS solution that enables organizations to manage corporate & site wide continuous improvements for Reliability & Asset Management program. It uses lean principles & methodology to help leadership & practitioners to optimize their Reliability & Asset Management program efficiency, effectiveness and excellence in a systematic and sustainable way. Our core philosophy is to “Design solutions that simplify the process of improving”.
We are currently seeking a full-time proven Sr. Reliability Improvement Manager (SRIM) to manage many large key accounts to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product use and customer retention leading to strong renewals and growth opportunities. Key Responsibilities: Customer Facing
- Serve as the maintenance & reliability/asset management SME providing guidance and ensuring client success by proactively identifying and resolving reliability-limiting matters, as well as monitoring client feedback.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned customers to understand their specific needs and objectives, assist them with their inquiries and concerns promptly, and continually demonstrate a positive, customer-centric attitude. Understand customer challenges, success criteria, address questions, resolve issues.
- Perform initial on-boarding of accounts with customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging our software and other products effectively while finding value in our products and services.
- Serve as a trusted reliability and maintenance subject matter expert (SME). Build trust and create meaningful relationships among champions and key Executives within each account to collaborate with them to analyze their current maintenance and reliability practices to assist them in developing customized improvement strategies.
- Conduct onsite client assessments, audits, and reliability evaluations to identify areas for enhancement and/or improvement.
- Lead in Implementation of 360Navigator solution & ensure related services are delivered successfully.
- Tracking customer ROI related to 360Navigator usage and improvements.
- Become an expert in 360NavigatorTM Reliability Improvement Management Software to educate and train customers both onsite and remote on the use and benefits of this product in their continuous improvement efforts.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Accounting and other technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and manage any customer issues with the appropriate department and COO.
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to the COO and Product Management and Development teams.
- Provide expert customer insight to Product Management, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience of our 360NavigatorTM including but not limited to product capabilities, features, and customer engagement processes that ensure rapid adoption, usage velocity, high renewal and referral rates in our larger customers, many of which operate on a massive scale.
- Organize and lead public web-based training sessions to deliver on-demand training to multiple clients.
- Continuously update and improve training materials to align with the latest software features and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain 360NavigatorTM user guides, documentation, and workflows to assist clients in their usage of the software.
- Create and update recorded training videos and tutorials for clients to access at their convenience.
- Ensure that all client-facing content is accurate, up-to-date, and easily accessible.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
- US based residency
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (i.e. Engineering, Business, or Maintenance Management) is preferred with a minimum of 10+ years of related CSM experience OR equivalent related experience.
- Proven experience/knowledge in maintenance and reliability, asset management, planning and scheduling, PM optimization, MRO storeroom/inventory management, performance measures/KPIs, CMMS, and asset hierarchy.
- Exceptional communications skills (written, verbal, presentation) with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel.
- Excellent client management and interpersonal skills. Work closely with AX team including the COO, Sales, Customer Support, Product Management and Finance.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a customer-focused mindset.
- Willingness to travel to client locations as needed.
- Asset Analytix is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law.