Initiate, View & Complete a Work Order
Asset Analytix has a strong focus on maximizing the efficiency of manufacturing assets and assembly processes. It tries to manage the tasks which happen mostly during the productive stages of construction, eliminate wasted time, and simplify asset production processes to successfully stay on budget and on schedule. While the work order module measures performance at all defined WBS levels of a project, it is equally important to monitor performance at the work order level of detail. Asset Analytix collects detailed information of work orders, their costs and schedules. The system provides an analysis of user-selected work orders to measure work order performance in terms of both cost (labor hours) and schedule. This analysis can highlight the more significant problem areas, so that management can better focus their resources on resolving them early and with greater effectiveness. Workflow Work order Module in Asset Analytix summarizes performance at all levels of a project. The following points describe the critical ones to the management of any project
- Tracking progress and estimates at completion - These reports track budget, earned value (BCWP), actual costs (ACWP), budgeted cost of work scheduled (BCWS), and estimate at completion (EAC), as well as cost/schedule variances and trends.
- Measuring and summarizing work order performance in terms of costs and schedules - The system can focus on any selection of work orders for in-depth analysis of detail performance.
- Measuring and summarizing work center performance in terms of costs and schedules - The system can focus on any selection of work orders for in-depth analysis of production process performance.
- Measuring and summarizing cash flow requirements - The system tracks cash flow requirements for labor, material & overhead. The system details commitments, receipts, and usage of direct purchase material, subcontract work, owner-furnished material and general stock.
- Daily updates on key performance indicators
- Streamline administrative processes and increase profitability
- Enhance management co-ordination and control of day-to-day operation
- Manage spare part stocks more effectively, cutting the cost of inventory
- Gain business transparency through tracking of key performance indicators
- Enjoy higher levels of customer satisfaction and out win competition
- Work Order Status (open and past due)
- Asset Downtime Summary
- Estimated versus Actual Work Order Cost (KPI)
- Work Order Detail
- Work Order Assignment by Work Order / Craft
- Priority 1 & 2 Work Orders (KPI)
- Failure Code Hierarchy