Asset Performance Management
The primary objective of efficient Asset Performance Management is to ensure improved business process, streamline production & maintenance procedures, and streamline all the enterprise operations, maintenance, reliability and engineering with the organizational goals.
However, organizations face many challenges and stumbling blocks as they struggle to make sense of the huge amount of asset related data that is generated within the organization.
Asset Management Challenges:
- Aligning maintenance strategies with business
- Manage performance gaps, understanding systemic problems /trends
- Strategic planning & budgeting
- Ensure SHE policy compliance & minimize risk
- Effective execution of plan & achieve operational efficiencies.
- Ensuring plant level Uptime, Quality & Throughput
- Inability to communicate goals with all the stakeholders
- Inability to define and monitor KPI
- Absence of timely alerts for underperforming assets and outliers
- Reduced Productivity and workforce utilization
- Visible amount of idling, speed losses, break downs and stop losses on your production lines
- Quality-related issues for both internal as well as external customers
- Increase in the total cost of asset ownership
- Significant compliance risk
- Overall low asset value realization
Leveraging Data Analysis:
Asset Analytix's asset data analysis & reporting expertise can provide visibility across various functions so that they can implement a result oriented asset performance management plan.
- Generating informative reports on the basis of information from RCA & RCM data
- Get holistic view across various functions
- Identifying process bottlenecks & areas of improvement
- Benchmarking performance across similar functions (highlighting best practices)
- Communicating Goals & Impact of work activities on the business
- Monitoring performance gaps (outliers, alerts, degradation) & influencing right behavior
- Improving the decision-making process (e.g., quality and relevancy of decisions)
- Optimizing financial performance while balancing asset health & SHE Risks
Highly industry experienced and trained Asset Analytix consultants can address the specific APM data analysis needs of your organization that are sure to impact your corporate performance in more positive ways than one.
How we Can Help…
- Develop an understanding with respect to your organizational
- vision and goals related to asset management
- Act as a soft link between EAM business user and IT department
- Provide KPIs, dashboards and strategy maps to carry out
- in-depth asset analysis to evaluate and build strategy options
- Determine data, analytics and technology requirements
- Establish policies and plan for data cleansing and data quality management
- Architect framework for sustainable data analysis and reporting
- Develop and implement robust end-to-end solution
- End user training for data analysis and reporting